How to drive someone crazy from 1100 miles away

20 March 2007

Don't question me.

Anyone who thinks that the fact that I am obsessed with pretty string is stupid needs to realize this:

I CAN KNIT A PURSE SHAPED LIKE A VAGINA.

Now, I know what you are thinking. Maybe a vagina purse is a little vulgar for my personal style. Maybe the colors of vagina don't match anything in my wardrobe. Maybe I am just so creeped out by the possibility of knitting a vagina into which I will casually toss my keys that I can't help but share it with the world. But dammit, I am not saying I will, just that I can.

This is some seriously messed up crafting right here.

Really, this just says so much about the depth of creativity of my craft that I had to show someone else. I don't care if you've already seen it; it was my turn to show it to you.

Oh, there's lots of news. Swan came to FL for her family visit and baby shower and we went on a yarn crawl; I finished the Baby Albert jacket (tiny Einstein jacket) and matching hat I was knitting on a deadline for her and was horrified at the shower when I realized I had taken no pictures for the world to see; I got engaged. Yeah, that about sums it up.

Oh, was that too casual for you? Sorry....

I GOT ENGAGED!!

You happy now?
I will post pics of the ring when I get a chance. Evidently, Yoshi and I have gotten back together and he came back really strong. I was waiting to tell Swan in person before I posted it to the public at large.
Comment at will.

4 Comments:

Blogger CygKnit said...

Just so you know, Bloglines isn't picking up our (or a lot of people's) feeds.

What's more important is how freakin' beautiful your ring is. Right, and that you're happy. :)

2:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey!! That's great news! Congratulations!! I wanna see the ring too... :)

4:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

We miss you at knitting!

2:49 AM

 
Blogger KnitterBunny said...

Crap,

I just got this on April 1. Damn blgolines.

Congratulations! I'm happy for you and Yoshi! I'm also a nitwit and can't stop using exclamation points, but I agree with starfish, I wanna see the ring. :)

5:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home