How to drive someone crazy from 1100 miles away

27 July 2006

Oh, Boy. Who knew this would get so involved?

Dragon here. I had no idea the response to Swan's birthday would be so great, so here's a few tips so we can keep secrets:

I am hestitant to post my personal email anywhere, so please send a generic comment that says you want in on a gift for Swan (aka CygKnit) to this blog; be sure to include an email address. I will then email you my personal email address, and we can talk privately.

We only have a few days!!! And thanks to Kelly for the awesome idea, I say we run with it. I'll tell you what it is if you please just ask!!

You all generous types rock. Let's make this a crazy great birthday for her to remember forever.

Dragon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heylo, 'tis me, the enabler that put Cyn in front of a wheel for the first time ;o)

I'm also nervous about putting my email out for all and sundry so follow my link to my blog and click on 'contact me' so we can discuss...

4:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home