How to drive someone crazy from 1100 miles away

19 March 2008

Quickie

So, as much as insurance school was a big nap for me, my job just got a lot more interesting. Funny how having a frail grasp on what's going on can do that. It's nothing more than the fact that I know what they are talking about now. What's more, I can respond in kind. It's supernaturally weird.

And to Ms. Heather, who complimented me very nicely (thanks for that!) and wants to know what I don't like about memory wire: It makes me feel like the wire connecting my brain to my body is choking me a little. I like the look, it's smooth and even and nice, but I feel like a Frankenstein monster with a conduit around my neck that wants to self-destruct me, and dangling a heart at the center didn't help that illusion one bit. If you like memory wire, more power to you and, sister, you are welcome to it, because I don't think it is for me in a way that being battery-powered isn't for me.

Just sayin'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Congrats on finishing insurance school! I feel the same about memory wire (never knew it was called that). I like the look but it makes me feel like I'm going to be choked. cough cough

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home