How to drive someone crazy from 1100 miles away

26 April 2007

Busy girl.

Yoshi and I are all moved in to the new place. It's just the two of us now, and as much as I enjoy not having to share my space with anyone else anymore, I must admit, it is getting a bit lonely. He and I are working some opposite schedules right now, so there has been a lot of time for me to sort of commune with my new space. And I did it by buying lots of yarn online. I warned him; the stash fit into only one box, and that is just unacceptable.

WEBS is having an awesome sale. Need I say more?

There are needles, a pattern book, and a giant pile of yarn winging my way this very minute. This is what I did today rather than re-organize the bookshelves.

Here's a question: How is it that when Yoshi and I packed all the books, they all came off the shelves they fit onto, but when we unpacked the books, it turns out we need an entire extra shelf? I mean, a six foot by two and a half foot whole extra shelf. Not three extra feet of shelf, but a freaking bookcase of shelfspace. What's more, we both went through our books and donated about six cubic feet worth of books to the library, in the interest of keeping knowledge and entertainment in rotation. What the hell, man? This is in total defiance of all the laws of physics.

Yeah, no knitting pictures. Don't worry, they're coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home