How to drive someone crazy from 1100 miles away

23 December 2006

We interrupt this program...

I interrupt my holiday bitching to bring you the Malabrigo Slipper Socks.


I took a few minutes out of my morning of house cleaning to kitchener the toe on the second sock (which my knitting circle will recognize as the "have you felt my yarn?" sock I was working on two weeks ago). That quickly turned into "where's my camera?" and then " I gotta get this on the blog, STAT!" How gorgeous are these socks!?!

please ignore the unshaven leg. i'm a busy girl.

I have never loved a yarn more than I loved this stuff. Ridiculously soft, incredible depth of color. I had thought about giving these away, but I don't think I can. I am in love with my feet right now, and we are never ever breaking up.

And now back to our regularly scheduled griping.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

P.S. Didn't even notice the leg.

10:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home